Sherbourne Animal Hospital will guide your decision and will recommend the appropriate diagnostics to keep your pet healthy and happy.
Our practice provides a wide range of pet care services, from client counseling, to preventive medicine, and access to advance surgical, dental and emergency procedures. If you have any questions about your pets future health and needs, please call us or send us an e-mail. We will be glad to provide you with our advice.
The practice provides a full range of services and our medical care is underpinned by the use of a full range of modern treatments.
- Preventative care and high quality diets
- Blood sampling
- Flea controls
- Kitten and puppy health assessments
- Geriatric health assessments
- Advice on looking after a new pet
In addition we offer :
- Friendly and personal service
- Modern, purpose-driven premises.
- Full surgical and hospitalization facilities.
- In-house laboratory to run blood and urine samples immediately if required.
- Healthcare plans available to reduce the cost of routine and emergency care.
- Use of modern, safe anaesthetics
- Experienced staff that will look after your pet as if they were ours.
If you have any questions about your pet’s need for treatment or a specific aspect of our service, please call or email us.