Last updated: July 19, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, please review our new policies:
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- You can now be with your pet during the appointment! Please note that we are only allowing ONE PAWRENT per visit to practice social distancing.
- We are only allowing 2 clients in the reception area, please be mindful when entering the hospital and remember to wear your mask.
- You can enter the hospital with your pet as long as there aren’t 2 people inside the reception area, let the front desk know that you have a drop-off appointment, and they will check in your pet.
- Curbside pick-up is still available, if you prefer this option, give us a call so we can bring your items outside! If you would like to go inside the hospital, we just have to make sure that the reception area is free.
- Technician appointments are 15-minutes in length. We will ask you to wait outside until your pet is done since we have a limited capacity in the reception area.
Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new pet to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Sherbourne Animal Hospital